Cable doesn’t hold a candle
When you compare DIRECTV® and cable side by side, the meter starts to tilt immediately. DIRECTV simply has the advantage in too many areas, such as:
• Quantity and quality: DIRECTV has more than 285 channels and offers more than 30 premium movie channels. Not every cable provider has special channels like Fuel TV, Smithsonian Channel HD or Big Ten Network HD.
• The digital difference: DIRECTV broadcasts in 100-percent digital picture and sound instead of the digital-analog combo you typically get from cable.
• One-of-a-kind sports: You won’t find NFL SUNDAY TICKET™, NASCAR HotPass™ and other exclusives anywhere but DIRECTV.
• Satisfied customers: As of May 2011, DIRECTV’s scores in the American Customer Satisfaction Index had beaten those of major cable companies for 11 straight years.
• Tools of technology: In the field of digital video recorders, cable and other providers are still playing catch-up. Plus, DIRECTV lets you take television on the go with features like the iPad® App.
• Get the picture: DIRECTV’s signal reliability has been rated at higher than 99 percent. (When was the last time you heard about a stiff breeze knocking a satellite out of orbit?)
In short, the DIRECTV-vs.-cable meter points in DIRECTV’s direction pretty decisively. Now it’s your turn to swing DIRECTV’s way.